Terms and Conditions for this website are reasonably easy to understand.
IF YOU CAN’T AGREE WITH, OR ABIDE BY, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for entering this website are as follows:-
- You understand that the views beliefs and opinions expressed throughout this website, known as changeukpolitics.org or changeukpolitics.com (referred to as the / this “site” or “website”), are those of the author/s and are not expressed as being fact in all cases, or intended to cause influence or offence, and you accept those opinions as is.
- That the idea of this website is to bring similar like minded individuals together in order to create a New UK Political Party with centralist views.
- That you or anyone else viewing this site will not copy or use any of the content without written permission from the author/s of this site.
- That you or anyone else viewing this site will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the intellectual content of this site.
- Any correspondence created through the use of this site or directed at this site will not be abusive or derogatory to any individual, social group or organisation.
- You are encouraged to support the cause of this website and your genuine offer of support is welcomed.
- Do not confuse this website with other websites of a similar title or ambitions. This is the only site representing the beliefs and ideas of this author, who’s intentions are to create a New UK Political Party.
The Terms and Conditions to this site are relatively easy to understand. If you are easily offended by views you don’t agree with, do NOT enter this site.
The author/s of this site do NOT intend to offend any individual/s, social groups or organisations. There is no intention to cause or create any degree of conflict with anyone. It is accepted however, that not all people believe in the same ideas, ideologies, or any other personal beliefs that any one may choose due to their life experiences and / or influences.